Guacamole is an avocado-based dip/spread, that originated in Mexico. Since guacamole is fairly simple to prepare, I wanted to provide you with this recipe, which only requires 5 ingredients and alway turns out delicious. It is perfect to pair with your favorite salsa and/or tortilla chips, as a tasty appetizer, or dolloped on a salad or some tasty tacos 😉
- 1-2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 lemon/lime
- Fresh coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper & salt
- Start by peeling your avocado(s) and removing the pit. Place them in a medium bowl, and mash them with a fork or potato masher.
- Proceed by chopping your onion and tomatoes into small cubes. Add to the avocado.
- Now, add in the lemon juice, coriander leaves, and salt & pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl (optional) and top with a drop of hot sauce (if desired).
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or dish of choice. Enjoy!